SIP-3020/5 SIP-4010/5 SIP-404/5
The SIP-3020/5, SIP-4010/5 and SIP-404/5 are designed for detection applications outdoors to trigger video transmission systems and PTZ camera control.
These detectors have an intelligent detection system that uses data from the ambient environment, such as temperature and illuminance conditions, to automatically adjust the sensitivity. They are also equipped with anti-rotation and anti-masking functions, which can detect vandalism or tampering with the unit.
Units in this series have an additional PIR detector on the bottom to cover the area just below the unit. The PIR detector on the bottom has independent output separate from the main detection.
For video surveillance applications, the detection area should be within the camera’s field of view in order to ensure that an intruder who triggers the alarm is seen. The detection angle in the main area of the SIP-3020/5, SIP-4010/5 and SIP-404/5 can be adjusted to easily match the camera field of view. And, the creep zone detector can be used for detection below and around the unit.
- Intelligent PIR Detection System – Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management – Advanced detection algorithm – Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions – Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer – Anti-masking function with photo-beam – Reinforced polycarbonate housing – Max. 4m (13ft.) installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for creep/near/far areas
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- BS8418 Compliant – U.K.