The REDSCAN RLS-3060 is an innovative laser scan detector. That identities a moving object’s size, speed, and distance from the detector. It processes that information with a unique algorithm, resulting in a highly reliable detection system with minimal false alarms.
The detector can also be mounted vertically or horizontally according to the application and site conditions. With 4 dry-contact output connections and 8 outputs via an IP interface allowing for connections to remote video applications.
The REDSCAN RLS-3060SH is an advanced generation laser scan detector. It has both intelligent detection analysis functions and adjustable detection algorithm parameters that increase its range of applications. It provides flexible solutions that streamline video monitoring and will reduce installation costs.
- 30m radius for 190 degrees range
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique detection algorithm
- Form C master alarm output
- Automatic area setting function
- Environmental disqualification circuit
- Scene selection (Outdoor, Indoor, Indoor Ceiling/Wall protection and Vehicle)
- 4 independently adjustable detection areas and 4 linked outputs for PTZ camera control (on Analog connection)
- 8 independently adjustable detection area and Redwall event codes for Network Recorder and Video Management software (on IP connection)
- Anti-rotation function
- Anti-masking function
- Fog cancellation algorithm (Patent listed)
- Trouble output
- Tamper output
- Built-in heater
- Analog (Dry contact) & IP connection
- Environmental resistance function
- Non detection area adjustment
- Alarm duration function