RLS-2020S (Indoor / Outdoor)
RLS-2020S is an IP/PoE laser scan detector for outdoor and indoor use, providing up to 20 x 20m detection range horizontally or vertically. The RLS-2020S is a compact and highly customisable detector that helps protect in an unobstructed way, houses, buildings, controlled areas by creating an invisible laser wall or plane and detecting any intrusion breaching it.
For indoor applications, the RLS-2020S can be set up in high resolution mode which enables very small object detection; it can also be set up in “indoor throwing mode” allowing to detect an object been thrown into a controlled area.
The RLS-2020S generates unique REDWALL Event Codes that are already integrated with many popular Video Management Systems (VMS), allowing it to trigger events. In addition, it also supports multiple network protocols for integration with VMS platforms and Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) platforms which may require HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP, etc..
- 20m x 20m (65ft. x 65ft.), 95 degree detection area
- Vertical and Horizontal detection modes
- Multi-angle Adjustment Shell Structure (M.A.S.S.)
- Unique detection algorithm
- Automatic area setting function
- Advanced area setting
- 4 adjustable detection areas on IP connection
- Total 3 outputs can be assigned for analog connection
- Supporting multiple network protocols.
- Anti-rotation, Anti-masking, Soiling, Trouble, Tamper, DQ outputs (Selectable)
- Compatible with Power over Ethernet
- Paintable housing
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Indoor high resolution mode
- Indoor throw-in mode
- Area selection
- Environmental disqualification circuit (D.Q.)
- Integration to external devices and applications with REDWALL Event Code.