With long, narrow detection areas that extend from both its sides the BX-80N is specifically designed to be wall-mounted centrally on a building, covering the building perimeter with a multi-layered, horizontal barrier that detects intruders before they break in. To help reduce false activations, the range can be adjusted so that detection extends only to the end of the building. The unit also has a size-judging function, which helps it discriminate between large and small objects within the detection area. The BX-80N is stylishly designed to blend in with any architecture and is simple to install and set up – there being no need to align transmitters and receivers.
- Variable detection range up to 24m (12m on each side)
- Double conductive shielding
- Advanced temperature compensation
- Limited detection range function
- Size judging function to avoid false alarms
- Audible alarm indicator to deter intruders
- Attractive, slender design